Monday, August 03, 2009

an interesting order

i've got a request from Lena to design for her company "healing's haven" a logo !

"healing's haven" is a holistic space where she conducts her healing sessions with EFT and theres other healing alternatives as well . I feel very honoured to have this opportunity ^_^

Lena wants something that would represent love, healing, truth and joy.

and it is interesting that this morning as i woke up , the image started to visualize in my head, turning there and here with different shapes and images .. let it flow , i would say ...

yesterday i've attended EFT2 and as i got home, i immediately fell asleep and woke around 11pm....my whole physical body feels stretched and i dreamt too ... even this morning as i woke up again, i felt something "shifts" inside me , something awaken , something pulling , i cant exactly pinpoint on whts changing , but definitely it was transformations for me .... hehehehe

cant wait to paint her logo out !

No comments: