Thursday, January 31, 2008

last min order : wall mural : before CNY

today i've received the final confirmation for a wall mural project !
the owner wants me to finish it before CNY ... technically i'll have less than 3 days to finish it up if i start work on sun/mon ....

the theme for the mural is : underwater world .

at first, the owner wants me to do a drawing first before starting on her wall but i told her that my style of painting on canvases or murals start off with not knowing what i will be painting till i begin holding the brush and till the moment i put down the brushes ...... for it is only at the moment when i begin, when i stare at the blank spaces then images and colors and shapes start pouring into the space .....

for me thts how i work and so far all my clients love the finishing works ^__^

for that, e owner respect this aspect of my work and wants me to paint a wall of hers in her new place ! oh ya... usually i will add on the holidays surcharges fees as it is CNY period but due to the fact that it was recommended by a friend of mine ..... i wont this time round :P

so wish me lucks !!!! hehehehe to complete before the chinese new year ..... HOoooHoooooo

No comments: