Tuesday, August 28, 2007

comissioned paintings in process....

I was asked by Ms.Chew to comission an "owl" painting 12 by 12 inch for her during the last maad market in Aug and it took me a while to get the feel of the owl that belongs to her so the whole process actually took me about 3 weeks to complete it ......

Right now i'm in another process of creating another comissioned work for Mr. Lee ..
A 24 by 24 inch "Elephant" with golden colors he requested.......ahh........thts a tough one ..... he told me he saw a very beautiful painting of mine thts an elephant and he wants to have one done too and on my way home i kept thinking which elephant painting have i done before and when i got home yest night and did a check on my site ...... i realized that it was the comissioned work i've done back in NZ for Elizabeth to bring back home in Hamberg thts got an elephant in her painting...... hehehhe i've forgotten abt that particular one indeed.....

that goes to show how "old" and "forgetful" i am getting along ..... hahahahaha :P

Oh well ........ its gona be a busy Sept for me !!!!!

^__~

No comments: