Monday, June 29, 2009

red cedar tree wood pendants

finally i'll be able to create pendants made out of red cedar wood from Michigan. thankyou so much for making this possible Ki ...

healing properties of cedar wood : excellent for reducing turmoil as it is physically cleansing and brings a fresh air to the sufferer which lessens the resistance to needed change, it allows clearer messages to be received from deep within ones self and the universe and promotes a peaceful flow.

The red cedar is used by many tribes for incense in purification and ritual (Kindscher 1992). For numerous tribes, the red cedar tree symbolizes the tree of life and is burned in sweat lodges and in purification rites.

there will be 15 pieces available when its ready and those interested may email me for more infos ^__^

2 comments:

Ayako said...

hehehe so happy theres 7orders now really looking forward to creating them ^__^
Coolcool hehehehe !!

Mayumi said...

Thank you, too. I like to give special present for my friend and my family. Your drawing, red cedar wood are very special, also only one piece. So valuable for me. For sis it is birthday present. For my friend it is starting his bussiness gift. I hope they give them protection, good luck, happiness....

Love Mayumi