Saturday, November 13, 2010

a thankyou email from vienna !

Dear Ayako,

yes, the wonderful work of art has reached me and I was very impressed the first second and touched.

Please excuse that I've reported so long, but my father was a week with me and I took care of his medical appointments and this has naturally taken a lot of time.

Thank you very much for the description of the emotions you while painting at an end because I have understood in this way that we were blindfolded during the process and I find especially beautiful.

are the picture has arrived for me, I have also changed, I'm much more balanced, more confident, I trust my problems and I have really sensitive to not be alone on the resolution. besides, I'm sure walked with my advice to have the correct path chosen for my career, because I doubted until now a little because I had no success, and this has now changed, I believe in myself and in my professional success and I'm sure I can rely on my guess.

Thank you for everything and a big hug from vienna sends you suzana

No comments: