Wednesday, October 22, 2008

kinds words from John

John is a very special master that enjoys exchanging arts from all over the world and he creates beautiful flutes out of different trees . i was very fortunate to stumbled into him and to be able to exchange our arts together is a very happy and blissful thing to me indeed ! ^__^

Heres the words from his email when he finally received his painting over his side :

Dear Ayako,
Your painting arrived in wonderful condition.
Very interesting and expressive. I feel you
must create your art as I do my flutes. Start,
and then let the spirit wander to do as it will.
In other words, "art from the heart".
Thank you so much! You must have had fun creating
the painting, as it seems to shout fun and games.
I like the vibrant bold colors, it reminds me of myself.
Now to find the right spot for it, so it will feel at home.
Thanks again!
John - Ozarkguru

1 comment:

Knotty Bicsie said...

wow! Looks like an extremely fruitful trip to Europe! Congrats, Ayako! I'm sure it's very fulfilling for you to be able to share your gift with so many people around the world! Truly happy for you! ;)

Betsy :)