Thursday, July 17, 2008

working on a painting 12by12inch


this morning i started working on a 12 by 12 inch canvas painting of a totem animal .

interestingly, i started out painting the eyes first ..... and its very sweet cool whimsical pair of eyes .... strong in flowery colours and looking through you .... kinda reminds me of that sweet innocent in a child's eyes.

followed through till i put on my brush ... then as i took a step back and looked at the completed painting, i saw a very magickal whimsical owl ..... one tht lives in the childhood innocent playgrounds of all mankind .

time now is 2.26pm . this commissioned painting is completed now . air drying the layers of paints for few days before i vanish it ^__^

Title of this totem animal : " whimsical me " ( an owl ) one that teaches us to follow through our
dreams and not forgetting our innocent childlike eyes to look at
the world with kindness and loving intentions as we pursue
our goals in life .

An owl totem gives you the power to extract secrets.
Meditate on the owl and things will be revealed.
Listen to its voice inside of you.
Learn to trust your instincts about people.
Let your owl totem guide you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's very beautiful!!! I'm so excited ... tell me when I can collect it from you ok? Incidentally, I had a feeling my totem would be some kind of bird. And for the past few days, I've thought or mentioned the word "owl" a couple of times. Just yesterday I was telling someone that I'm nocturnal and that I must have been an owl in my past life, hahaha. So cool ... thanks so much! LOVE the eyes.

Irene

Unknown said...

so so cute!= )