Thursday, June 28, 2007

D.I.S Offical Launch 27th June 07







yest was D.I.S official launch and its the very first time of me painting in front of a crowd in a martini firm ! with loud music and low lightnings it wasnt the best of spot to do a painting but nevertheless......... i had fun totally submerged into my world painting non-stop for almost 4 hours to complete a piece of 40by50inch canvas !


Title " Fantasy Dance" to be sold at 15A, Mohammed Sultan Road Singapore 238964


heres some of the photos taken by rayson yesterday ! Thankyou rayson !!

3 comments:

Cindy Cindy said...

it's something very different from what you've done last time..i saw animals inside..more life!
= )

Unknown said...

You're most welcome, ayako
:)
its my greatest pleasure. its so cool to be able to see you paint LIVE!

*smile always*

Unknown said...

oh yea! posted u on my blog too!!! :D